The book is enrolled in the "Kindle Matchbook" programme on Amazon, which means that you are eligible to get the Kindle version for free if you purchase the paperback. It may take some time for the two books to be linked on Amazon's systems, and so if you are interested, you may need to wait a couple of days.
- The paperback edition is 167 pages (excluding front matter). Interior is black and white.
- List price: $10.95 (USD), GBP 7.99, or EUR 9.95.
- ISBN: 978-0-9947480-8-9
- Amazon.com link: Amazon.com link.
- CreateSpace (my print-on-demand provider) link. The code S6AKAJNZ can be used at CreateSpace to get a 25% discount from the list price.
- The book should appear on the Barnes and Noble web site soon.
- It should be available for special order at other bookstores.
Post a Comment
Note: Posts are manually moderated, with a varying delay. Some disappear.
The comment section here is largely dead. My Substack or Twitter are better places to have a conversation.
Given that this is largely a backup way to reach me, I am going to reject posts that annoy me. Please post lengthy essays elsewhere.