Some of the highlights of the conference (from the web site) include:
Keynotes will include presentations by Lord Robert Skidelsky, William Mitchell, Anwar Shaikh, and James Galbraith.
Conference themes will include:
- The 70th and 20th Anniversaries of Bretton Woods
- The Shoulders of Giants: contributions of our forefathers and foremothers
- The Future of Post Keynesian Economics; Can Euroland Survive?
- Tapering and the end of QE
- Is secular stagnation the New Normal?
- The dangerous fantasy of Growth through Austerity
- The role of BRICS in the developing world
- Has China offered a New Economic Model?
- Modern Money Theory, Functional Finance, and Job Guarantee/ELR
I'll be there too, presenting on a panel or two. Will be nice to meet in person.ReplyDelete
Should be good. After hours panel: "Alternate Voices: Econblogging and the Mainstream Narrative."Delete